Client Manager Middle Market
Aon is market leader in risk and insurance management consultancy. Aon employs more than 60.000 people worldwide. In Belgium 320 colleagues work together to offer our clients a perfect service. We have offices in Antwerp, Diegem, Ghent and Luxemburg.
As a client manager it is your job to support our clients and to offer them solutions to manage their risks. We want people that are entrepreneurial, trustworthy, responsible, ambitious and dynamic. The job is very challenging, and you will meet a lot of interesting people in all kinds of companies in Belgium and Luxemburg.
As a Client Manager Middle Market you will be focusing on building and developing a client portfolio in the segment of Medium Size Companies (50 to 350 employees). Your job will be retaining existing clients and expanding your portfolio through cross selling and prospection.
As ambassador of Aon towards clients you will get full support of our different technical teams and of our commercial and marketing teams.
- Bachelor or master degree.
- Some experience in B2B sales.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You can work independently but at the same time are a team player.
- You like to negotiate and to convince others.
- You like to establish relationships and are ready to take the challenge of cold prospection.
- You are eager to learn and to further improve your performance.
- You are a winner and always seek for success in what you do.
- Knowledge about insurance is a plus but not imperative.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org