Consultant Employee Benefits
Aon Health and Retirement Solutions is a global leading division of Aon that is specialized in providing advice with respect to human capital consultancy and outsourcing. Thanks to our approach, expertise and global network, we can offer solutions for the most important and complex challenges in the field of human resources. Challenges faced by many organizations today. Our team consists of professionals who have access to broad and thorough surveys, knowledge platforms and services. We dispose of several offices in Belgium and around the world.
As Consultant EB you will have both commercial and technical responsibilities.
- You will be responsible for developing and rolling-out new initiatives.
- You will advise companies in the field of employee benefits.
- You give advice on group insurances, hospitalization and disability insurances. In your role, you will cooperate closely with our in-house specialists.
- You are responsible for achieving the agreed annual commercial objectives but also for building, managing and expanding the services and client portfolio.
- You report market opportunities and threats in relationship to client / Aon / insurer.
- You stay in touch with relevant external and internal networks.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Law or a relevant higher degree in Insurance (or related);
- You have at least 5 years of experience in Employee Benefits or HR;
- You are a fluent in Dutch with an excellent knowledge of English. You have minimally basic French speaking skills;
- You have experience in consultative selling;
- You have strong commercial and relational skills;
- You see opportunities and you are an excellent negotiator;
- You have strong analytical skills and are very good with figures;
- You are a service minded team player and networker and you have excellent social skills.
Salary and benefits
This role offers attractive employment conditions, competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package working in a flexible environment.
Apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org