Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 60 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture. Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
Our International Retirement & Investment team in Brussels provides consulting services for multinational companies looking for cross-border pension solutions.
As a Junior Actuary, you will be part of a growing team and work together with some of the leading industry consultants to contribute to the future development of pan-European funds.
You will give support to senior consultants and appointed actuaries by
- Providing accurate and timely actuarial and specialist analysis, advice and assistance
- Coordinating activities with local actuarial firms and pension fund providers
- Monitoring financial transactions
- Supporting risk managers in developing a risk dashboard
- Preparing reporting to authorities and presentations to the Board of Directors
You will help multinationals companies in defining an international governance framework
- Participating in the setup of pan-European pension funds and the cross-border approval process
- Organizing and attending Board meetings
You will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting international projects
- You are interested to work in an international context
- You are a self-starter, able to work independently and have a good team spirit
- You have a master’s degree of Actuarial sciences, Mathematics, Economics or Accountancy
- You have a solution-oriented mindset with affinity for numbers
- Experience in investments a/o managing pension funds is a plus
- You have excellent communication skills
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- Eager to learn about cross-border pensions and pan-European pension funds
- You like to work in a flexible environment because a good work-life balance is important to you
Salary and benefits
This role offers attractive employment conditions, development opportunities, career progression, competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package working in a flexible environment (e.g. homeworking) with the opportunity to become a senior Actuary in our international retirement practice.
Apply now! email@example.com