Sales Consultant Employee Benefits
Aon Health and Retirement Solutions is a global leading division of Aon that is specialized in providing advice with respect to human capital consultancy and outsourcing. Thanks to our approach, expertise and global network, we can offer solutions for the most important and complex challenges in the field of human resources. Challenges faced by many organizations today. Our team consists of professionals who have access to broad and thorough surveys, knowledge platforms and services. We dispose of several offices in Belgium and around the world.
Your role – Sales Consulant Employee Benefits
As Sales Consultant EB you independently prospect medium and large sized companies. For this role, not only a commercial but also a technical skillset will be required.
- You are a professional consultant with a passion for the Employee Benefits business.
- You give advice on group insurances, hospitalization and disability insurances. In your role, you will cooperate closely with our in-house specialists.
- You are responsible for achieving the agreed annual commercial objectives but also for building, managing and expanding the services and client portfolio.
- You report market opportunities and threats in relationship to client / Aon / insurer.
- You stay in touch with relevant external and internal networks.
- You convince your prospects of Aon’s added value.
- You analyze the profile of your prospects and you work together with our technical specialists to conduct risk, benchmarking and market studies for your prospects and clients.
- You create new client relationships by networking and by organizing events for prospects.
- You will be responsible for developing and rolling-out new initiatives.
- You have a master’s degree, preferably in Economics or Law or a relevant higher degree in Insurance (or related) or equal by experience;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Employee Benefits or HR and you are familiar with second pillar pension plans;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with an excellent knowledge of English. You have some basic resp. French or Dutch speaking skills;
- You have experience in consultative selling;
- You have strong commercial and relational skills;
- You see opportunities and you are an excellent negotiator;
- You have strong analytical skills and are very good with figures;
- You are a service minded team player and networker and you have excellent social skills.
Salary and benefits
This role offers attractive employment conditions, competitive salary plus a comprehensive benefits package working in a flexible environment.
Apply now! firstname.lastname@example.org