Programme Risk Assessment (PRA)
The risk assessments will be done with a view to identify new risks and monitoring risks already identified and prioritised. To monitor progress in the management of risk, a Risk Index Number (RIN) is generated at every visit. The way the RIN works is that the lower the number, the better. New risks increase this number, untreated risks keep it at its previous level, and eliminated or reduced risks lower the number. Thus the RIN provides a single measure for reflecting the prevailing state of risk at the operation a valuable monitoring tool for management.
• Up to date detailed database of risks
• Register of mitigation measures in place
• Monitoring of progress through the Risk Index Number (RIN)
• Highlighting of Significant Hazards
• Enhance the overall management of risk