Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA)
Graduate Programme - 2021
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
The Aon Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA), delivers compelling data-driven insights through its team of experts in Dublin, Singapore and Krakow, collaborating across Aon globally. Established in 2008, the team operates as part of the global Data & Analytic Services business unit continually driving new capabilities and solutions by creating innovative ways to do business, leveraging emerging technologies and expertise to help clients make better informed decisions today and tomorrow.
What is the Aon Colleague Experience?
Being a part of Aon means making a difference – every moment, every day – across the globe.
- It’s knowing that your work makes a difference – for our clients, our colleagues and our communities.
- It’s working every day with the best – people who are knowledgeable, passionate, conscientious, and innovative.
- It’s understand that you own your potential – to develop your skills, grow your career, and expand your reach across businesses and geographies
- It’s being valued for who you are and what you bring to the firm – appreciation and recognition for your contributions, tools and resources to let you do your best work every day, a comprehensive total rewards package, and the encouragement to be your authentic self at work.
Take control of your future
The ACIA Graduate Programme commences in Summer 2021 (typically August) and has been designed to identify and support the development of key future talent. As such, we are looking for candidates who demonstrate a genuine interest, drive and potential to build a lasting career at ACIA and Aon.
As a member of Aon’s Graduate ‘Launch’ programme, you will have the opportunity to participate in business sponsored projects and network with a large cohort of Graduates across the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region.
You will gain exposure to all aspects of our business through in-role learning opportunities, participation in Agile scrum-based projects and the opportunity to work with key stakeholders across the Aon business, gaining knowledge and insight into our world of data and analytics.
Graduates will be placed in the following various areas of the business and will have the opportunity to rotate during the course of the programme:
- Data Analytics
- Data Acquisition
- Data Engineering
- Data Science
- Enterprise Portfolio Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Strong data literacy skills with the ability to identify key insights from your analysis
- Visual design focus to maximise user experience and impact
- Technical knowledge of SQL, Python or Scala would be advantageous
- Team player – data analytics requires cross-functional collaboration to move from concept to commercial data driven products
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Self-organised, effective in managing your own time
- Pitching and storytelling – potential to communicate to stakeholders in a compelling way
- Ethics and privacy – ability to think deeply with regard to ethical consequences of work
- Achieved (or be on track to achieve) a 3rd level qualification in an Analytical, IT or Business-related discipline.
What’s in it for me?
As a leading global professional services firm, the Aon Graduate Programme provides an outstanding opportunity to gain experience of meaningful work, to learn from talented colleagues and gain access to unlimited development opportunities. In addition to a competitive salary you will benefit from:
- Access to an attractive range of benefits via our online benefits portal
- Participation in the Aon Launch Development Programme
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Local and global career opportunities
- Opportunity to work with advanced technology in a high-profile area of the industry, helping to bring game changing analytics to the market
How to apply
Applications are now open. Closing date for applications: 31st January 2021. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please forward your cover note and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the title in the document.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.