Data, Innovation and Analytics
Take control of your future
Our Data, Innovation and Analytics Graduate Programme places you within our Centre for Innovation and Analytics (ACIA) in Dublin. The programme commences in August 2020 and lasts for 12 months with a view to permanency.
The programme has been designed to identify and support the development of future colleagues best equipped to make an impact in our business. As such, we are looking for talent who can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm, drive and potential for building a lasting career at ACIA and Aon.
You will spend your first 3 days in London participating in our company induction and also having the opportunity to meet the larger cohort of EMEA Aon Graduates.
Learning & Development
ACIA’s Graduate Programme will expose you to all aspects of our business through rotational, in-role learning opportunities and participation in Agile Scrum-based projects.
You will have the exciting opportunity to work with a number of our key business stakeholders across the Aon business and gain knowledge and insight into our world of Data and Analytics.
Your learning and development will be fast-paced and hands-on. In addition to technical training and in-role learning, your development will be further enhanced through participation on our UK-based Graduate Signature Programme and EMEA-wide business sponsored projects.
- Keen to pursue a career within the field of Analytics
- Ambitious, driven and eager to make an immediate impact in the organisation
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective in managing your own time
- Able to combine numeracy and analytical abilities with customer service skills
- Someone who actively participates in meetings and discussion
- Confident to ask questions and not just accept the status quo
- Achieved (or be on track to achieve) at least a 2:1 result in your Degree or Masters in a Maths,Science,Analytics,Information Systems, Engineering or Business-related discipline.
- If you did not achieve a 2:1 in your relevant degree due to obstacles outside of your control, let us know, as we aim to give everybody a fair shot at Aon to realise their full potential.
What’s in it for me?
As a market leader in all our businesses, we are able to offer our graduates a highly attractive rewards package. In addition to a competitive salary and outstanding development prospects you will benefit from:
- Travel to London (as part of your Launch Development Programme)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Commuter discount tickets
- Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
- City-centre location
- Chance to work with great technology in a high profile area of the industry, helping to bring game changing analytics to the market
- Active social club
- Potential for permanent contract
How to apply
Aon Ireland is now accepting applications for its 2020 Early Careers Programme. To apply, please click on the links below and complete the short application, attach your CV and send any relevant supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date is 30th November 2019.APPLICATION
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.