Global Risk Consulting – Captive Solutions
Aon Insurance Managers
Aon Insurance Managers (Dublin) Limited ("AIMD") is a division of Aon Global Risk Consulting (AGRC)/Aon Captive & Insurance Management (ACIM), and specialises in alternative risk transfer, risk finance and the formation & management of captive insurance companies. AIMD is a local market leader in its business sector, employing 58 staff and providing management services to 40 client companies, the majority of which are captive (re)insurance companies insuring risks of their parent companies. We also manage a number of Commercial Insurance Companies, Pure Reinsurance Companies, and Finance vehicles.
Take control of your future
The AIMD Graduate Programme commences in August 2020 and lasts 12 months with view to permanency.
The programme has been designed to identify and support the development of future colleagues best equipped to make an impact in our business. As such, we are looking for talent who can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm, drive and potential for building a lasting career at Aon.
You will spend your first 3 days in London participating in our company induction and also having the opportunity to meet the larger cohort of EMEA Aon Graduates.
Impress us, and you will have the opportunity to work with a number of our key business leaders across our distinctive practice groups in the areas of Insurance, Finance, Compliance and Risk Consulting. This will expose you to all aspects of our Risk, Consulting and Captives Operation through on-the-job learning opportunities and participation in European captive projects.
Learning & Development
During the Programme and your career with Aon, you will be expected to obtain a professional qualification, preferably one in Insurance or Accounting or at a level that is appropriate and relevant to your position. Increasingly, our clients and regulatory authorities are demanding evidence of individual competence to deliver professional service and advice. The most reliable and consistent message we can send is that our employees hold, or are studying towards, an industry-recognised professional qualification.
Your learning and development will be fast-paced and hands-on. In addition to technical training and in-role learning, your development will be further enhanced through participation on our UK-based Graduate Signature Programme and EMEA-wide business sponsored projects.
- Ambitious, driven and eager to make an immediate impact in the organisation
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective in managing your own time
- Able to combine numeracy and analytical abilities with customer service skills
- Someone who actively participates in meetings and discussion
- Confident to ask questions and not just accept the status quo
- Achieved (or be on track to achieve) at least a 2:1 result in your Degree or Masters in within an international insurance and / or Risk finance-related discipline.
- If you did not achieve a 2:1 in your relevant degree due to obstacles outside of your control, let us know, as we aim to give everybody a fair shot at Aon to realise their full potential.
What’s in it for me?
As a market leader in all our businesses, we are able to offer our graduates a highly attractive rewards package. In addition to a competitive salary and outstanding development prospects you will benefit from:
- Travel to London (as part of your Launch Development Programme)
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Commuter discount tickets
- Opportunity to work with talented, motivated colleagues that will support your career growth
- City-centre location
- Chance to work with great technology in a high profile area of the industry, helping to bring game changing analytics to the market
- Active social club
- Potential for permanent contract
How to apply
Aon Ireland is now accepting applications for its 2020 Early Careers Programme. To apply, please click on the links below and complete the short application, attach your CV and send any relevant supporting documents to email@example.com. The closing date is 30th November 2019.APPLICATION
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.