One of the key differentiators between Aon and our competitors is our people and how they behave with our clients and each other.
What sets Aon apart?
At Aon, we’re driven by our mission to empower economic and human possibility for our clients, colleagues and communities around the world. It's an increasingly volatile world out there, and our work is all about creating greater security, stability and opportunity for our clients and their people.
Our clients. The Aon client promise sets the bar for trusted client relationships. Listening to our client's needs and understanding their goals is at the heart of everything we do.
Our colleagues. Joining Aon means having opportunities to make a difference — whether you choose to support a local organisation, serve a large global account or support our colleagues who support clients.
Our culture. We’re passionate about ensuring everyone has opportunities to grow and develop. We know that leveraging the diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences of our colleagues improves work quality, fosters innovation and enhances results.
To make Aon United a success, we provide our colleagues with the tools and training to:
- Create client value, leveraging client and industry knowledge to bring out the best in the business
- Develop teams, using collaboration, feedback and inclusivity
- Enable innovation, enhancing service delivery through expertise and new production
- Deliver business results, by balancing investment and efficiency to deliver consistent, positive business results
As an individual, each colleague can make an impact and drive innovation by:
- Proactively seeking out opportunities to develop expertise, and stay current on industry growth trends
- Sharing knowledge, best practices and resources by connecting with other colleagues across solution lines and geographies