Monday, January 25, 2016 At 11:12AM
Thanks to all those who attended GDS’s inaugural GDSCon 2016 conference in London. We had a close to capacity crowd at 68 attendees!
To overview what was covered on the day:
- Keynote: Letters from a broken fence line: Cyber lessons learned in Helmand province
- Building security into the development lifecycle
- A peek into what GDS Labs has been up to
- Testing your defences (or are you testing what you think you are?)
- Lessons from the Red Team trenches
- Hybrid security assessments
- Why using crypto is not Plug-and-Play
- Fun with exploiting XML entity expansion
And not to be left out – thanks to the team running the lock picking village on the day.
The GDS events team will be going through all the great feedback to help make the next GDSCon event even better!
Author: Justin Clarke
©Aon plc 2023