Spiralling business interruption costs from cyber-attacks exacerbated by PII getting into the wild is impacting organisations across all industries. Against this backdrop, cyber risk is ranked as the number one current and predicted future risk globally in Aon’s 2021 Global Risk Management Survey.
As organisations respond to this mercurial threat by reinforcing their cyber defences and electing to transfer risk using insurance, the possibility of experiencing a cyber related business interruption continues to be a significant concern.
Drawing on the deep knowledge of Aon and Crawford cyber incident and claims experts globally — this webinar discusses how to manage a cyber insurance claim as effectively and efficiently as possible in the event of an incident.
In this webinar you will learn:
- how to prepare for, respond to and mitigate the impact of a cyber loss
- pitfalls to navigate for certain industries and practical case studies
- lessons learned from managing a long series of cyber claims
- Karrieann Couture | Senior Vice President , E&O/Cyber Claims Leader, Commercial Risk Solutions, Aon
- Bianca McKenzie | Head of Claims Preparation, Advocacy and Valuations, Commercial Risk Solutions, Aon
- Paul Handy | Global Head of Cyber, Crawford & Company
- Gareth Cottam | Regional Director of CFAS – Asia, Head of Cyber – APAC Crawford & Company