Virtual Event: November 12-13, 2020
Aon is a proud sponsor of the 2020 Global Advanced eDiscovery Institute, presented by Georgetown Law.
Aon’s Cyber Solutions (Stroz Friedberg) will demo their proprietary tool, Communication Intelligence for processing and analyzing chat and text messages during the Lunch Break on November 13 at 12:30 pm EST. Chat messages are increasingly relevant to investigations and litigation, but the forensic output of these messages has typically been unwieldy—chats are broken up, difficult to read, and things like emojis are not searchable. Aon’s Communication Intelligence tool addresses these issues – and can handle many messaging applications, including Slack, WhatsApp, Twitter, IM, and Facebook Messenger. A game-changing tool especially in today’s environment where the use of a multitude of messaging applications is ever-increasing.
Here are some key features of Communication Intelligence:
- Easy “chat bubble” review
- Maintains “families” for embedded pictures/videos
- Deduplicates & threads across devices
- Converts emojis to searchable text
- Flags deleted texts
- Configurable settings defining the start and end of conversations
- Supports multiple chat apps – Slack, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, etc.
- Results can be exported into any Relativity environment
- Analytics & production ready
This year’s virtual Institute offers even more CLE credit than ever before. Questions will be answered during live Q&A sessions, and all sessions will be accessible for 60 days after the initial airing. Attend the 2020 Institute to learn from the leading global experts in eDiscovery, Big Data and privacy. Network with colleagues and connect with sponsors who will be showcasing the latest eDiscovery services and products.
View the event website here.