On Tuesday, June 28, Aon hosted the webinar, ‘Natural Resources Americas: Operational Technology and Resilience in a Changing Cyber Threat World.’
Our panel discussed how to assess and mitigate the potential losses cyber risk poses to operational technology today. Learn how Natural Resources companies in the Americas are likely to be impacted now and, in the future, and how your organization can build sustained Cyber resilience.
- Moderator: Katrin Hayduk, Head of Growth and Innovation – Natural Resources Canada
- Katharine Hall, Cyber Practice Leader Canada, Cyber Solutions
- Judith Branham, Managing Director, Data Privacy Chief, Cyber Solutions
- Dave Dalva, SVP Cyber Security Risk Consulting, Cyber Solutions
- Erin Whitmore, Director of Proactive Security, Cyber Solutions
- Catarina Kim, Managing Director, Intelligence Group, Cyber Solutions
Watch the full webinar recording below to learn more.
Risk Managers in the Natural Resources space now identify cyber as one of the top current and future risks facing their industry. Read our recent thought leadership piece to learn more.