A global phenomenon that was once a “once in a while” attack vector against businesses and organizations of all sizes and industries; has become a top of mind challenge and pain point. This active and real cyber threat and often sophisticated attack technique by organized cybercrime groups, has spanned the globe causing billions of dollars in damage, countless cyber insurance claims, lawsuits, contractual issues and frankly, frustration and loss of business due to an organization’s loss of data in order to conduct business. Listen as we venture down the Ransomware attack vector and discuss mitigation and preventative measures that businesses should start thinking about today, before you become a victim tomorrow. The webinar will provide information about:
- The goal of the webinar will provide key mitigation and preventative steps that can reduce the likelihood of becoming infected, take important steps to stop the spread of malware through your organization and lessen the impact to your organization if you do become a victim to Ransomware.
- Background about Ransomware, key indicators and techniques, and general information.
- Defensive techniques and strategies for your organization
- We know we have to back up our data – but we will provide a backup strategy that will ensure you remain resilient
- Network control and prevention techniques and guidance
- Good cyber security hygiene (Vulnerability Management, Applications and Devices and Endpoints)
- Infection Control: How to impact the spread of the infection
- How can Aon’s Cyber Solutions help – An overview of Cyber Resilience services
Harris Schwartz is a Vice President within Aon’s Cyber Solutions. He leads the Cyber Resilience service line which covers Proactive IR, SOC Capabilities, Crisis Management, Insider Threat Program, CISO Advisory and ICS Resilience. Prior to joining Aon, Harris was a leader at NTT, where he developed their global vCISO practice providing strategic advisory to clients within various industry sectors.
Nitai Mandhyan is a leader within Aon’s Cyber Solutions’ – Security Advisory practice and serves as Managing Director and Deputy Practice Leader. He brings experience solving complex security problems for global organizations and advising executives on cyber security strategies and actionable risk mitigation techniques. Additionally, he brings diverse client portfolio management experience in the financial, health care, media, technology and manufacturing industry verticals.