Aon’s Cyber Solutions hosted a North America Webinar – SolarWinds Compromise: Mitigating Against Supply Chain Trojans
Leading cyber security professionals will discuss the significance of the SolarWinds compromise, lessons learned from the tactics employed by the threat actors, and why this is a call to increase our detection methods, including:
- Why this is different from previous large-scale attacks? Or is it?
- Why you need to evaluate your trust relationships?
- How do you mitigate/transfer Supply Chain risk?
- Have tool-based detection and auto-response failed us?
- Judith Branham – Managing Director, Engagement Management (Head of Minneapolis Office)
- Eric B. Gyasi – Vice President, Engagement Management
- Jonathan Rajewski – Vice President, Digital Forensics & Incident Response
- Sankara Shanmugam – Managing Director, Digital Forensics & Incident Response