As data use increases, cyber security has become one of the most important aspects of a cyber strategy with individuals and organizations realizing the need for security and protection. As a global authority in cyber threat intelligence, we understands that every cyber security strategy requires good cyber security awareness training.
Ten years ago, many cyber security attacks focused on defeating cyber infrastructure like firewalls, routers and anti-virus software. Over the last decade, the target of attacks has shifted. Turns out, people can be more vulnerable than hardware or software. 90% of successful network breaches were caused by human error according to a 2017 Verizon Data Breach Report.
How We Help
Everyone is Vulnerable
Every employee, from the CEO to a new hire, is vulnerable to attacks and attackers have gotten clever, targeting and tailoring their scams to specific people. Phishing emails are filled with personal information scammers skim from the internet about their targets. Unfortunately, many breaches result from a lack of employee awareness of the IT security risks their actions online, on social media, at work and at home have.
For this reason, we introduced Cyber Awareness Training Program to our suite of cyber solutions.
Our online and on-demand training provides education on the top 12 lessons employees must know which include everything from password security and public WiFi security, to how to report an incident quickly and efficiently:
- Focused on changing employee behavior
- Developed by incident response and digital forensics leaders
- Based on reverse engineering the forensic evidence of breaches to determine how criminals target and exploit human behavior
- Uses cybercrime equation adapted from traditional measures used by law enforcement
- Can be combined with a full suite of proactive advisory services from Aon’s Cyber Solutions**
- The program has three levels of access: admin access, management access and end user access.
- Easily downloaded reports
When building a cyber security strategy, no matter how big or small, simple or complicated, every organization must have a plan to deal with the human factor. What is your plan? Email us, email@example.com
*Currently available in the U.S. and Canada; terms and conditions apply.
** Additional services subject to additional cost and applicable terms and conditions; restrictions and other limitations may apply.