We’ve responded to 90 percent of the highest profile breaches in the last decade.1 Put your incident response plan to our test.
Threat simulations and tabletops not only help limit the impact of a breach once it happens but also can save money, minimize reputational damage, and help improve compliance and protections when it comes to sensitive data and intellectual property.
How We Help
We perform a customized cyber threat simulation on your security program and IT infrastructure that mimics a real breach scenario specific to your industry.
Our Cyber Threat Simulation includes:
- incident scenario development
- identification of your current incident response capabilities and potential incident scenarios
- customization of an industry-specific scenario to simulate a real breach and stress test your response plan
- incident scenario exercise
- onsite reality-based tabletop exercise led by Aon’s Cyber Solutions team members and client management
- after-action debrief document
- identification of gaps and a report that prioritizes results and recommendations for improvement
Top of the Game
We’ve spent over 15 years in global breach response and security. Each day we’re in the trenches we’re learning about the latest techniques, cyber threats and vulnerabilities that hackers exploit. We continuously update our simulations to reflect the latest threats.
Industry Specific Knowledge
We assign a team with knowledge in your industry. Because our people know your business, and we understand the challenges you face, we can hit the ground running.
Run a simulation. Call us, +1.212.981.6540.