Improve your operational performance with data-driven insights
The insurance industry is competitive and evolving as technology changes the way we work. Our dedicated human capital and cost consultancy for the insurance industry helps firms to stay competitive and improve their business performance.
Challenges we help you with
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs to fund investment for growth
- Assess whether your compensation model is competitive, and your workforce are meeting their performance targets
- Improve the cost and efficiency of your claims operations
- Enhance the performance of your claims customer experience
- Plan your workforce for the future as technology and client expectations change
- Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of your technology
Ensure you have the right people in the right roles and build the right teams to deliver results for your business and your clients.
- Strategic Workforce Advisory
Develop a workforce tailored to your operating model, improving efficiency with data and insights on staffing and people costs. Understand the impact of technology and prepare your workforce to meet the future of work.
Our research shows that insurance companies with a strong reputation for managing talent and measuring performance versus competitors increase operating income by nearly 40% each year.
- Core Enterprise Operations
Improve your competitive advantage with a complete view of your firm’s operations with an analysis of staff levels, expenses, and business practices compared to the market.
- Claims Experience Management and Benchmarking
Elevate your claims customer experience by crating internal workflows for service recovery and benchmarking performance against peers to improve your process and experience.
- Claims Benchmarking
Uncover opportunities to improve the cost and efficiency of claims operations, including output, operating models and productivity standards.
- IT Benchmarking
Analyze the efficiency and effectiveness of IT operations with meaningful and relevant comparative data on IT expense and staff management.
- Compensation Intelligence
Support your reward strategy to improve your team performance and productivity.
Learn more about how we can help you by visiting our dedicated insurance consultancy website
Recognizing excellence in insurance
Each year since 1991 we have analyzed nearly 3,000 property-casualty and more than 700 life-health insurance companies in the United States to identify the top performers in each segment. Companies which achieve superior performance and pass all safety and consistency screens are awarded a Ward’s 50 mark. Learn More