Navigating ESG: A practical guide for human resources
As businesses show an increased focus on environmental, social and governance topics, there is a growing opportunity for HR functions to support their organisations in achieving their ESG goals.Download
Broadly, addressing ESG-related issues can help companies:
- Improve resilience and growth
- Attract and retain top talent
- Strengthen performance
The HR role in the ESG ecosystem is vital. ESG topics are important to employees and the talent pipeline, and for building a healthy, resilient workforce.
Navigating ESG: A practical guide for human resources, Aon
Download our report to find out:
- The positive impact ESG can have on your business
- The eight questions HR should consider to transform your ESG approach
- How ESG can be embedded into your people strategy
- How to deliver a positive impact at both an individual and corporate level
- Our recommended actions for improving your approach
Download Aon’s must-read paper: Navigating ESG: A practical guide for human resourcesDownload
Are you rising resilient?
Our short self-assessment survey gives you an immediate indication as to whether your workforce is likely to be resilient.
Download - Navigating ESG: A practical guide for human resources