Selecting the right risk management partner is a key component in ensuring business operations continue to run at optimal levels.
Aon’s Risk Management Outsourcing (RMO) group works with clients to establish an effective risk management strategy that mirrors and supports their organization’s overall business objectives. We accomplish this through the delivery of proactive risk management counsel strengthened by our depth of expertise, enhanced backroom support, and knowledge of risk management best practices.
Staffed by risk management professionals, this service is independent of brokerage relationships. Because risk management is foundational to our mission, our Risk Management Outsourcing group is clearly focused on meeting the specific risk management needs of our clients.
Risk Management Outsourcing is a strategic solution for clients seeking
- Access to cost-effective risk management expertise
- To free up their staff to better focus energies on core businesses
- Transitional and special needs staffing
- To accommodate fluctuation in service demands
- Access to a broader base of risk management expertise
- To incorporate industry “best practices” wherever possible
- To better understand their total cost of risk
- Dedicated on-site services
- Full or part time – 2, 3 and 5 days per week, including department staffing
- Top level, direction setting risk managers, as well as any other risk functions
- Staff working under the direction of client management
- Retainer-based risk management consulting
- Process management – contract review, recruitment/staffing
- Self-insured state filings
- Automobile financial responsibility filings
- Limited lines licensing