Since 2010, we’ve produced our Benefits and Trends survey – providing expert insights into the world of employee benefits.
93% of companies think that employees' expectations of their work experience are changing
95% of companies believe employers have a responsibility for the health and wellbeing of their employees
67% of employers feel they aren't doing enough to support financial wellbeing and pensions through communication
~95% of companies have changed benefits to support DEI and the environment / sustainability or are planning to do so
Download now for:
- The latest insights on employee benefits, with over 250 participants
- Discussion on emerging trends and predictions for future trends – supported by real-world data
- Expert analysis of the key findings, from our own consultant team
- Insight on how COVID-19 has impacted employee benefits
- What employers are doing to compete in the war for talent
- How Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) are being incorporated into employee benefit design
- How having a health and wellbeing strategy is essential to meet the needs of a growing agile and flexible workforce
The UK Benefits and Trends Survey 2022
- Benefit strategy and design
- Health and well-being
- Engagement and communication
- Workplace pensions
Fancy comparing trends? Download previous reports:
Expert support for employee benefits
We provide comprehensive support for companies looking to improve their employee benefits. Supported by data, our strategic direction will help you provide benefits which your employees appreciate. We also offer communications support to help you increase engagement (and improve your return on investment).
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.