Employers want to help improve the health and engagement of their employees (according to our most recent Benefits and Trends Survey, only 2% of respondents disagreed that they are responsible for influencing employee health).
This report looks at the evolving wellbeing requirements, providing employers with an overview of the challenges in implementing a truly effective scheme. With a focus on mHealth, it explores how technology can support wellbeing in the workplace.
The report provides:
- An overview of socio-economic factors which impact the workforce
- A breakdown of the global people challenge faced by employers
- A guide to the stages of employee wellbeing
- Wellbeing objectives, ranked by organisational priority
- A breakdown of generational needs for employee health and benefits
- An exploration of how mHealth can support wellbeing programmes
Aon UK Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 00210725. Registered Office: The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London EC3V 4AN.