Register now for Aon’s Insurance Companies' Forum - 21 March 2019
Insurance companies are having to adapt to an increasingly volatile risk environment; such as technological, regulatory, economic, geopolitical uncertainty, climate and seismic demographic change. There is now a tremendous opportunity to address these challenges by focusing on this risk landscape as a community, and in debating emerging risks and potential solutions.
Aon’s Insurance Companies’ Forum on 21 March 2019, includes a formidable line up of speakers who will cover the latest hot topics and developments affecting insurance companies today, such as increased focus on profitability and regulatory scrutiny, use of technology and silent cyber risk, product innovation and the ways in which M&A activity is transforming this sector.
Confirmed speakers include:
- John Neal, CEO of Lloyd’s
- Dominic Christian, Global Chairman, Reinsurance Solutions, Aon
- Jamie Symington, Partner at Brown Rudnick LLP and former FCA Director of Investigations
- Jonathan Kennett, Head of FI UK & Ireland, Chubb
- Ant Barker, Group M&A, Aviva Ventures
- Liam Gray, Startupbootcamp
- Hélène Stanway, Digital Leader, AXA XL
- Joachim Albers, Global Head of Product Development FI, Allianz
- Jonathan Post, Senior Legal Counsel, Corporate Solutions, Swiss Re
- Geraud Verhille, Head of Financial Lines UK, AIG
Venue: The Aon Centre, London EC3V 4AN
Time: 9:00am – 5:15pm followed by an evening drinks reception (Breakfast & registration, 8:30am)
Please email the Financial Services Events Team to register your interest.