Pensions Pocketbook 2015 - essential pensions data
Aon Hewitt’s annual Pensions Pocketbook is now available to order.
Crammed full with essential pensions data, the Pensions Pocketbook includes:
- Step-by-step guides to procedures and useful summaries to jog your memory
- Invaluable checklists of what to do and when, and what special conditions apply
- Succinct helpful guidance to administrative, fiscal and legal requirements
- All information is derived from highly respected, authoritative and well-established data sources
- Contains original data not available from any other source
- A mass of detailed information condensed into a convenient pocket book format
- Saves you hours of time searching for essential pension facts
"The pocket book to pensions has built a solid reputation as an instant reference guide for the industry. Professionals who need to find facts and figures in an instant will find this publication very useful… a very handy and succinct book, which could save hours of time trawling through other tomes."
Buying the Pensions Pocketbook also gives you free access to the Pensions Pocket Book Companion Website, exclusive to purchasers of the 2015 edition only, with additional facts & figures (including archive information) not available in the print edition.
For more information and how to buy, see the publisher’s website.
Page last updated 7 January 2015
Aon Hewitt Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.