Aon 2020 Risk Settlement Market Review
Aon's annual review of the risk settlement market looks at the latest activity in bulk annuities, longevity swaps and other pension risk transfer options.
It’s essential reading for any company or trustee interested in transferring pensions risk to the insurance market, or just learning more about the current pension risk transfer landscape.
Highlights of the 2020 review include:
- Review of 2019 activity, when over £43bn of risk was transferred to bulk annuity providers
- A review of the bulk annuities market, including detailed case studies, with separate focus on large scheme activities and opportunities for small schemes
- Longevity swap outlook for 2020 and beyond
- Demographic risk – is now a good time to be insuring against members living longer than expected?
- Annuities vs alternative long-term strategies
- The re-emergence of commercial consolidators
- Preparing your investment portfolios
- Insight on how to increase insurer engagement
To read this comprehensive overview of the pension risk settlement market, download a free copy of our 2020 Risk Settlement Market Review