Aon 2019 Risk Settlement Market Review
Aon's annual review of the risk settlement market looks at the latest activity in bulk annuities, longevity swaps and other pension risk transfer options.
It’s essential reading for any firm interested in transferring pensions, or just learning more about the current pension risk transfer landscape.
Highlights of the 2019 review include:
- Review of 2018 activity, when over £35bn of risk was transferred to bulk annuity and longevity swap providers
- A review of the bulk annuities market, including detailed case studies and separate focuses on large scheme activities and opportunities for small schemes
- Annuities vs alternative long-term strategies
- The re-emergence of commercial consolidators
- Longevity and demographic risk, and a focus on dependants
- The overseas market for risk settlement
To read this comprehensive overview of the pension risk settlement market, download a free copy of our '2019 Risk Settlement Market Review'