Aon Risk Console
Do you have easy access to your risk information, when you need it? Can you be sure that you have appropriate coverage for your exposures on a global basis? Are you able to make informed decisions on how best to finance your risk? Are you able to accurately measure the success of loss prevention programs you have put in place? If you answered "no" to any of these questions, Aon RiskConsole could be the solution.
A total view of your risk exposure
Launched in 2001, RiskConsole is the pioneer in browser-based risk information technology. Utilized by over 100,000 users in over 40 countries, RiskConsole was designed to give you an integrated enterprise-wide view of your risk exposure and deliver critical risk management intelligence. RiskConsole has the ability to maintain a wide variety of risk and insurance information with full multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities.
Data consolidation from multiple sources
In addition to manual data entry, RiskConsole consolidates data from multiple external sources and internal systems like HR, payroll, fleet, etc. This means you can establish a repository of risk information in the most efficient manner giving you a complete picture of your business at your fingertips.
What we do for you
Reinforced by a global service team averaging 10 years of risk management experience, our approach is to help:
- Quantify total cost of risk so that you can identify high-risk, high-priority areas in your company
- Reduce premiums by submitting more complete and accurate information to the market
- Measure the savings from loss control activities to help you benchmark your business units
- Streamline your renewal process by pushing the risk data collection process to the field
- Monitor vendor performance to achieve the standards you have set for third party involvement
- Trace the cost of risk back to business units to promote accountability through transparent allocation methods
- Communicate and monitor key performance indicators across the business with insightful reports