Errors & Omissions Insurance
As new classes of technology professionals continue to emerge, generalizing trends in Errors and Omissions (E&O) insurance coverage has become more difficult, and elements of E&O coverage have become more specialized. Aon experts can ensure that you have the right E&O coverage for every aspect of your business.
Comprehensive Professional Liability Coverage
E&O, also known as professional liability insurance or professional indemnity insurance, is the core of an effective risk management strategy. We can help you identify your specific exposures and structure a cost-effective, customized insurance program solution, which includes the appropriate type and limits of E&O insurance.
Key Features and Benefits of E&O Insurance
Our E&O services include:
- Trend analysis and financial modelling capabilities
- National and international insurance carrier relationships, with no geographical boundaries or limitations
- Ongoing thought leadership
- Proprietary benchmarking data, providing important information to you in terms of coverage terms, limits, retentions and premiums
The Aon Difference
Aon’s E&O specialists’ are experts in a variety of disciplines, including insurance, technology and legal. We perform both client-facing and syndication functions. This allows us to effectively analyze and identify your exposure, design professional liability insurance solutions and assist you with every step of the underwriting and claims process.
For more information about Aon errors and omissions insurance, please contact us.
Directors’ and Officers’ Liability Insurance
- In these increasingly litigious times, your company’s officers and board of directors may be targets of financially crippling lawsuits. Directors and Officers are exposed to increased risk based on the qualities for which you hired them – initiative, vision and business strategy –, making it difficult to recruit top-tier talent.
- For nearly 20 years, Aon has championed the progression of Directors’ and Officers’ (D&O) liability insurance. In fact, Aon professionals first developed many D&O products that are now industry standards. Today, we place more than $2.6 billion in D&O liability premiums, giving us significant leverage over our competitors.
Invaluable Individual Coverage
- D&O liability insurance provides your executives with personal liability and financial loss protection from wrongful acts committed—or allegedly committed—in their capacity as corporate officers.
Directors’ and Officers’ Insurance Policy Design
- Aon will help you design and implement a D&O liability insurance policy that fits with your business, by identifying your corporate and personal exposures to liability. We then create a program that incorporates risk mitigation recommendations as well as the broadest D&O insurance coverage available.
Aon actively supports you in selecting the offer that’s ideal for you
In the world of D&O liability insurance, things are always on the move. Insurers are constantly offering new, improved or changed forms of cover. Aon selects with you a number of insurers who can put together an offer for you. Aon ensures that your directors and officers cover is as broad-based and comprehensive as possible and provides you with a sound basis upon which to make your decision, which makes it easier for you to decide which offer to accept. Aon is also there for you when the policy is up for renewal. As a rule, D&O liability policies are concluded for a period of one year.
Aon assists you in the event of a claim
In the event of a claim, Aon provides you with the assistance of seasoned experts, who safeguard the interests of your directors and officers – the most important thing of all from your point of view.
For more information about Aon Directors’ and Officers’ insurance, please contact us.