Property & Business Interruption Insurance
Many organizations question the basis on which they should purchase insurance for their property and potential reduction of business following a loss. Aon’s property insurance experts can be trusted to provide the answers. As the world's No. 1 risk broker, you are assured of the best available property insurance rates and terms because of our first-tier access to global markets and excellent relationships with underwriters. Often, we are willing to take on challenges that other firms decline.
Through every step of the diagnostic process, you benefit from the trusted advice of our property insurance specialists. We determine the efficiency of your existing program's design, terms, limits, structure, and retention. We accurately analyze your property risks with proprietary benchmarking data then uncover opportunities to meet your business goals and reduce your costs.
We offer you proactive support in
- Identifying risks and analysing your existing property insurance policies and international programme solutions.
- Evaluating risks – we make transparent the knowledge that your company already possesses, albeit often only in fragmentary form, and give you an overview of the main scenarios (e. g. the probability of the risk events actually occurring, the amount of the potential loss).
- Developing a tailor-made risk strategy.
- Managing risks – we specify concrete measures and procedures for managing risks (e. g. the targeted use of risk engineering, risk financing, change management).
- Controlling the risks of the measures put in place, thus putting effective and sustainable risk management on a firm footing.
As well as supporting you throughout the risk management process, we aim in particular to highlight areas where your insurance cover could be extended and where there is scope for reducing the cost of property insurance. We compare the performance of cover and insurance concepts and optimise your approach to risk management across the board.
Aon has a proven record of capital efficiency. We lower costs through economies of scale, creative alternative risk transfer, and marketplace repositioning. By analyzing your risks more accurately, we ensure you pay only for the property coverage you require. Because we place more insurance than any competitor and work closely with all underwriters, you receive the best available capacity, terms and pricing.
Your service team at Aon is led by a dedicated team leader backed by experts in your industry and the full strength of Aon worldwide. Our most talented people negotiate hard on your behalf, packaging and presenting your submission distinctively.
To obtain the best property insurance solution, you need the broadest market access. Aon offers the world's largest fully owned network of more than 200 retail and wholesale brokerages. With Aon, you receive seamless property risk management service worldwide and renowned claims management efficiency.