Financial cutbacks, increasing political pressure, and, when the worst comes to the worst, damage to reputation resulting from adverse media coverage, oblige those in positions of responsibility within public institutions to handle risks of all kinds with care.
How do you benefit from having Aon as your partner?
Aon – recognised by banks and insurers as a specialist in risk management and insurance services – offers you the security you’re looking for.
Aon’s specialists work with you to bring transparency into your risk landscape and enable you to understand it. They will show you practical ways of cutting the costs associated with risks and administration. By highlighting weak points in your risk transfer, devising organisational measures and proposing solutions, they will give you meaningful information on which to base your decisions and from which you can benefit in the long term.
Examples of our comprehensive offering:
- Risk management
- Development of an internal risk control system
- Liability insurance
- Environmental liability insurance
- Property insurance
- Technical insurance
- Marine insurance
- Personal insurance incl. supplementary services
- Directors’ and officers’ (D&O) liability insurance
- Alternative risk finance solutions
- Development and management of occupational pensions solutions
- Premiums reduced by bundled purchasing power
- Insurance for employees on advantageous terms
Aon supports you in the event of a claim
In the event of a claim, Aon’s specialists can be at your disposal as your advisor at your request. Being an Aon client gives you access to extensive expertise, years of experience and the entire Aon network.