Our philosophy is to employ people with the right skills and attitude to help our clients – giving them the support they need to develop and enabling them to find opportunities that play to their strengths.
The key features of our graduate programmes involve graduates experiencing:
- On the job learning
- Business mentorship / coaching
- Launch development programme (with travel to UK incorporated)
As you build a successful career with us you will be stretched to realise your full potential. Our Launch Development Programme supports your role and the objectives of the Stream you join. It will give you fantastic opportunities to grow your business knowledge, professional skills and relationships, enabling you to advance your development. In progressing your career with Aon you can expect to become a technical specialist in your individual area and advise our clients on our market-leading products.
Data, Innovation and AnalyticsDublin
The programme has been designed to identify and develop the future leaders of our business. As such, we are looking for talent who can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm and potential for building a lasting career at ACIA and Aon.
Global Risk Consulting – Captive SolutionsDublin
The programme has been designed to identify and support the development of future colleagues best equipped to make an impact in our business. As such, we are looking for talent who can demonstrate a genuine enthusiasm, drive and potential for building a lasting career at Aon.
In order to distinguish ourselves from the market, our consultants need to be at the top of their game; clients rely on our expertise. The Graduate Programme will give you broad-based business acumen, as well as comprehensive knowledge of all our business solutions including:
- Industry qualifications - to help you develop technical expertise and add real value to our clients
- Knowledge sessions - we have a wealth of experienced individuals who will spend time with you explaining the make-up and technical capabilities of our business
- Hands-on learning - we will equip you with the fundamental compliance and regulatory knowledge to ensure our clients receive exemplary advice and service
Putting the knowledge you gain into practice will require skill. The professional skills development we provide is focused, commercial and experiential. It will include:
- The skills to present effectively, engagingly and professionally to internal and external audiences
- The development of advanced communication skills, which lie at the heart of everything we do
- The development of project management skills – you will be involved in running and managing projects that will actively add value to Aon
- The building of effective team-working skills through practical development and real-life experiences
- Client management development, which will require you to bring together many other skills such as communication, time management and project management
We help you to build relationships with people who have the experience, knowledge and skills that you will look to develop over time. Our business leaders are committed to your future and we encourage you to make the most of their time.
Some specific relationships we will help you develop are:
- Your graduate network – you will be introduced to graduates from all areas of the business, which will help you to build your support network from day one and navigate your way in our organisation
- A mentor – an experienced individual who can give you guidance on your career, on specific issues, or simply act as a sounding board for your thoughts
- Business seniors – there are many senior and experienced people within Aon who will take an active interest in your development
- HR, Talent Development and the Early Careers Team – they are all here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and career
To explore the technical Streams, which partner the Launch Programme, please use the links on the right of this page. Our Graduate Programmes are extremely popular and competitive, therefore please ensure you research your application thoroughly in order to be considered, and we strongly encourage early applications.
How to apply
The application process for our Early Career streams is now closed.
Feel free to send us your CV and cover letter, including which of our Early Careers Programmes you wish to apply for in the subject line, however please note it will be considered for the next incoming hiring season.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals are selected on the basis of their abilities and merits to perform the tasks required. Our policy is to be fair and consistent in all aspects of our business. We recognise respect and value differences and diversity. We embrace equality as part of our normal way of doing things because we believe that it is the right thing to do for our people, our clients and our success.
All applications received will be dealt with confidentially and subject to the company recruitment and selection processes.