For many business leaders, COVID-19 will be the most disruptive, world-changing event in living memory.
And the challenges caused by COVID-19 affect every aspect of an organization – from people to the bottom lines. As business leaders seek to quickly respond to this rapidly unfolding crisis, they must also make decisions about next steps in a fluid and uncertain environment where the longer-term horizon is still evolving. The work they do on both fronts will shape the future of their organizations.
In this whitepaper you will find:
- Hallmarks of success for companies that survive a crisis
- Response frameworks to manage varying "event arcs" brought forward by COVID-19
- Black Swan Decision Framework for Executive Leaders
- COVID-19 Crisis Management Model
- Timeframe-based Business Impact Actions and Priorities:
- - Protect People & Assets
- - Balance Sheet Protection
- - Maintain or Increase Revenue
- - Cost Management
- - Revisit Business Strategy