Career Opportunities for Graduates
Launch: Aon’s Early Career Program
Explore career opportunities to become the person and professional you want to be.
Locations: Hong Kong, Hong Kong S.A.R., China
Categories: Early Careers
Our philosophy is to employ talents with the right skills and attitude to help our clients – giving them the support they need to develop and enabling them to find opportunities that play to their strengths.
As you build a successful career with us, you'll be developed a client-facing role, become a technical specialist in your individual area and advise our clients on our market-leading solutions.
Our Launch Program supports your role and the objectives of the Stream (including Commercial Risks Solutions, Health Solutions & Affinity and Reinsurance Solutions) you join. It will give you fantastic opportunities to grow your business knowledge and Aon IQ, refine your professional skills and explore your network, enabling you to advance your development.
Business Knowledge and Aon IQ
In order to distinguish ourselves from the market, our talents need to be at the top of their game; clients rely on our expertise. The Launch Program will give you broad-based business acumen, as well as comprehensive knowledge of all our business solutions including:
- Industry qualifications - to help you develop technical expertise and add real value to our clients
- Knowledge sessions - we have a wealth of experienced individuals who will spend time with you explaining the make-up and technical capabilities of our business
- Hands-on learning - we will equip you with the fundamental compliance and regulatory knowledge to ensure our clients receive exemplary advice and service
- Aon IQ - to be articulate the capabilities Aon can bring across the broad landscapes of Risk and People
Putting the knowledge you gain into practice will require skill. The professional skills development we provide is focused, commercial and experiential. It will include:
- The skills to present effectively, engagingly and professionally to internal and external audiences
- The development of advanced communication skills, which lie at the heart of everything we do
- The development of project management skills – you will be involved in running and managing projects that will actively add value to Aon
- The building of effective team-working skills through practical development and real-life experiences
- Client management development, which will require you to bring together many other skills such as communication, time management and project management
We help you to build networks with people who have the experience, knowledge and skills that you will look to develop over time. Our business leaders are committed to your future and we encourage you to make the most of their time.
Some specific networks we will help you develop are:
- Your graduate network – you will be introduced to graduates across solution lines and geographies, which will help you to build your support network from day one and navigate your way in Aon
- A mentor – an experienced individual who can give you guidance on your career, on specific issues, or simply act as a sounding board for your thoughts
- Business seniors – there are many senior and experienced people within Aon who will take an active interest in your development
- HR and Talent Development – they are all here to help smooth the way, open doors and advise you on developing your knowledge, skills and career
- Degree holder with good academic track record (GPA over 3.0 or equivalent)
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin and other language(s) preferable
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work in an ever changing environment
- Strong communication skills
- Enthusiastic who like meeting people
- Positive attitude
- Confident, self-motivated, with the desire to learn
- Teamwork and ability to cultivate relationships
- Strong passion for the industry of Risk and People
We Offer You
- A competitive total rewards package including performance based incentive bonus, medical, dental, life and personal accident cover, attractive MPF scheme, 5-days work, 15 days paid annual leave, birthday leave, monthly personal time off, employee assistance program and wellbeing program
- Comprehensive learning and development components towards professional destinations and future business leaders
Application is now open for our 2021 Launch Program.
Please send your full resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.