Aon plc (NYSE: AON) is the world's premier insurance brokerage and consulting firm, with offices in more than 120 countries. In Hong Kong, Aon is the leading provider of risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing in the market. We sustain our market leadership in Hong Kong through delivering differentiated value to our clients by attracting, developing and retaining the finest talent in the industry. By joining Aon, you join a successful and growing organization that values and rewards individual contribution, innovation and team efforts.
Be Part of Our Management Associate Program.
Management Associate Program
Opportunities & Developments:
Comprehensive training & learning with on-going support
Job rotation and on-the-job mentoring
Sponsorship to acquire professional qualifications, such as ANZIIF / ACI
Gaining all-rounded technical knowledge and skills in various areas of the insurance broking
Management & leadership development series
- Degree holder with good academic track record (GPA over 3.0 or equivalent)
- Excellent in both written and spoken English and Chinese; knowledge of Mandarin and other language(s) preferable
- Strong communication and social interaction skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic who like meeting people
- Confident, self-motivated, with the desire to learn
- Strong passion for the industry
- Teamwork, preferably active participation in extra-curricular activities
- Attractive and comprehensive employee benefits plus year-end bonus
- Medical, life and dental cover
- Attractive MPF scheme
- 5-days work
- Competitive working days annual leave
- Comprehensive training & development program towards professional destinations and future business leaders
If you are interested in the position, please send your full resume to the Human Resources Office by email to email@example.com or by fax to 2506-1169 or by post to Human Resources, 28/F Tower 1, Times Square, 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong, for interview.
Information provided by job applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment-related purpose.