Life Sciences Risk Management
Life Sciences companies face numerous and unique challenges as their life cycles evolve. How these risks are mitigated and identified can be the fundamental difference between financial success and business failure. Aon provides Life Sciences companies with end-to-end risk solutions, supporting organizations from the initial discovery phase to final product launch.
We Address Your Risk Management Needs
- Strong life sciences industry and product expertise providing tailored risk management advice
- Dedicated claims advocacy and management for complex product liability litigation and securities class actions
- Specialized life sciences service team that proactively assesses your risk profile in a high growth environment
- Significant market relationships and industry presence to secure the broadest, most cost effective risk management program
- AGCN – the largest equity-owned global client net work to efficiently and effectively secure admitted policies for multi-country, multi-site clinical trials and additional global insurance needs
- Comprehensive coverage for executive liability insurance for the members of the BIO and participation state and regional biotechnology association through the BIO Executive Liability Protection Panel.
Solutions Across the Life Cycle Risk Continuum
Based on deep industry knowledge and years of experience, Aon Risk Solutions’ Life Sciences Practice offers a range of risk management solutions across the entire life cycle risk continuum. Coverage is designed to address specific industry requirements such as market trends and pricing, contract language, individual market risk appetites and how the Life Sciences industry views risk.
- A flexible, customized approach for each individual client
- Global reach and presence in every region and market in the world
- Adherence to industry best practices and the ability to replicate successful risk management strategies
- Use of key benchmarking and actuarial analytics to support decision-making for program structures such as limits, retentions and pricing
- Access to top-level executive underwriters at leading Life Sciences insurance companies
- A seasoned team of attorneys to offer proven claims advocacy expertise in large product-liability class action and securities class action litigation