Pension Fund Officer
Aon is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance & reinsurance brokerage and human resources solutions & outsourcing services. The group counts 50 000 people working in more than 120 countries. Aon counts over 370 employees spread over its offices in Brussels, Ghent, Liège, Antwerp and Luxembourg.
Aon has a lot to offer to enterprising people who support our clients by taking well considered risks. Trust, respect and responsibility are the main values of our company culture.
Are you looking for an exciting career full of variety? We are ready to launch your career in the world of insurance! For our clients, risk management is essential to ensure the continuation of their activities. For you, this is a unique opportunity to accomplish your experience and challenges.
You will be part of Aon’s International Wealth department. Our growing team in Brussels provides consulting services for multinational companies looking to manage multi-country pension solutions for their employees. The main activities cover the management and coordination of the actuarial, administration, governance and investment activities for cross-border funds, including United Pensions, Aon’s multi-employer pension fund operating in multiple countries.
- Your main activity as Pension Fund Officer is to support the Pension Fund Managers in all areas. This includes attending Board meetings, preparing the agenda and reports, drafting the minutes, monitor KPI’s and have regular client contacts.
- With your financial/investment background, you will also be responsible for the investment reporting.
- You will support the pension fund administrators in more complex work as well as the risk management process/reporting. You will be actively involved in improving operational processes and implementing Aon’s new tools.
- You will have the opportunity to be involved in interesting international projects.
- Master degree or similar qualifications by experience.
- Being interested in the sector of pensions funds and international pension solutions is a must.
- At least 5-year experience in the financial sector (including a basic knowledge of accounting), preferable in managing pension funds or investment funds.
- Able to work independently but at the same time have a good team spirit.
- Have a result-oriented and critical mindset, ensuring high quality service, in time and accurate.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities.
- Good communication skills by using relevant knowledge, know-how, in order to explain and clarify thoughts and ideas.
- Eager to learn and to further improve your performance.
- You speak English, Dutch and French.
- You are able to work in a flexible high performing team and manage your priorities effectively.
- A full-time position with a challenging and varied job content in a dynamic team.
- Attractive employment conditions, competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Flexibility to organize your work.
- Continuous training and development opportunities.
Apply now by sending your detailed CV to email@example.com.