We offer a solution-based approach
Aon’s experts aim to translate your needs into innovative and competitive solutions through excellent service delivery, tailor-made to your desires.
Our approach and our expertise step by step:
Risk Management and Broking of your Cargo Policy
- Audit and analysis of your risk profile and your exposures
- Mapping your risk and financial needs : a.o. desired risk retention
- Access to worldwide insurance markets : global Aon network,
- Unleveled expertise in Antwerp Cargo Policy-wording
- Tailor-made cover for physical loss or damage to cargo during sea, air and land transits
- Storage risks and consequential losses
A dedicated Claims Department
Aon’s Marine Claims Team provide a strong expertise and support from the settlement of claims to the follow-up and handling of recovery actions.
- Guidance on actions as from claims notification
- Analysis on cover of claim within policy limits
- Appoint surveyors / adjusters / lawyers
- Monitoring and reporting on claim file evolution
- Negotiation with underwriters
- Settlement of indemnities
- Actively pursue recovery action.
Major Benefits include
- Web-based platform (www.aonmarine.com), allowing you immediate access to insurance certificates
- Aon’s global presence : handling of multinational accounts, always in line with local legal requirements
- Efficient, measurable high-value service standards
- Availability of Aon’s unparalleled claims advocacy experts
- Frequent review of your terms and conditions to guarantee best price in the market
- Specifically negotiated, tailor-made coverage
- Exclusive wording adapted to your risk profile
- Peace of mind through best-in-class coverage
Logistic and carrier liability
The key to customer satisfaction : meet contractual requirements and obligations towards your clients.
In addition, modern logistics service providers are constantly taking on new and more extensive capacities (effectively CMR carrier, ABEV commission agent, ABAS goods handler, warehouse keeper, customs declarant, NVOCC, etc.). It is important to adjust your insurance package accordingly.
- Fire in warehouse
- Deliberate negligence by driver
- Wrong customs declaration
- Shutdown of the company
- Losses and damages on customer's goods
- Unlimited liability
- Risks non recoverable by customer
- Cessation of activity
- Liability claim
- Damages / Losses payments required
A tailor-made approach
Good risks management starts with analyzing, quantifying and calculating their potential impact on the business:
- Liability (based on contract or law)
- Possible damage to property (movable/unmovable)
- Impact on business continuity
The risk analysis:
- On-site inspections,
- Interviews with employees and analyses of contracts,
- Evaluation of potential damage scenarios,
- Offer of an insurance solution and advice on the necessary insured amounts.
- Constant monitoring of the contracts with your clients.
This insurance consists of five parts:
Your contractual and legal liabilities are covered.
Financial losses which may arise as a result of activities as declarant/storage holder of customs goods.
24/24 coverage of rolling stock or other equipment owned or operated by third parties anywhere in the world.
The ability to insure goods on behalf of (and for the account of) your customer during transport and storage.
- Guidance in the event of damage
Aon has a dedicated claims team with a specialization in handling logistical claims.
- Property Damage and Business Interruption
Comprehensive cover for movable and immovable property, whether owned or leased. Possibility to include cover for Business Interruption.