The retirement landscape is evolving rapidly. Financial risk, market volatility and regulatory changes make it extremely difficult for companies to design retirement programs to align with business goals and optimize results for employers and employees.
Our consultants help ensure your company's retirement programs are secure, equitable and sustainable. Thousands of companies trust us with their retirement plans, because we're a recognized global leader in every aspect of plan management. Each Aon retirement service is recognized as "best in class," and our retirement consulting experts will help you design a strategy to enable effective and efficient management of your retirement plans.
Our services include: Plan design consulting to provide data, benchmarking, tools and deep expertise to help you design the most appropriate retirement plan for your business and employees. We'll analyze your current plan, evaluate the financial and benefit implications of alternative designs and look at new concepts and approaches to help you take a holistic approach in designing your retirement plan.
- Actuarial services that work both now and in the future to ensure that your funding options and accounting strategies are aligned with your business goals. We're a top-three actuarial firm in virtually every key country. Our actuaries have the deep experience—backed by state-of-the-art tools—to manage risk and exposure, helping you take control of even the most demanding challenges.
- ALM services that look at both sides of your pension balance sheet to help you understand and identify the level of risk that will generate the greatest return on your investment. We offer end-to-end risk management for innovative asset- and liability-based solutions that lead to effective strategies for managing your retirement plan risk.
- Investment consulting that leverages our industry-leading investment modelling and monitoring techniques to help you meet your fiduciary duty and minimize cost while managing risks.
- Legal consulting to help you understand statutory/regulatory requirements that impact your business and help you balance business considerations and legal risks.
- Administration and communication services for both defined contribution and defined benefit plans, including recordkeeping, compliance services and customer service to help participants understand your program—through print, call centre and web solutions. Our communications have won more industry awards than all our competitors combined.