Setting the Standard for Global Risk Management
Effective insurance protection and seamless global
service is essential for organizations operating on
an international scale. Risks related to business,
politics and economics are escalated by language
barriers, cultural challenges and complex
government regulations. To maintain a competitive
advantage and continue to grow, you must be able
to negotiate effectively, obtain optimum terms and
pricing and minimize earnings volatility overseas.
Aon has the resources, technology and solutions to
help drive your organization to the next level.
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive, coordinated global services enable you to implement an integrated
worldwide risk management strategy.
- Knowledgeable, experienced professionals help you comply with local laws, regulations
and transactional issues.
- Global capabilities and resources guarantee critical support in emerging markets with
developing economic and regulatory infrastructures.
- Aon has one of the largest equity-owned brokerage networks in the world. This united
front guarantees that you have total control over the servicing of your programs while also
being well represented at the local level.
- The acquisition of such highly respected firms as Jauch & Huebener, Bain Hogg, Minet,
SGCA, Gil y Carvajal and Nikols Group gives our clients access to the best talent and
representation in each country.
- Aon’s 90 plus Aon Global Client Network offices around the world are linked electronically
through the Global Account Management System (GAMS). This application ensures
seamless account consolidation and standardized information gathering.
The Aon Difference
Aon’s unique global services team can help you identify and manage the exposures that
emerge while conducting business in diverse countries and regions around the world. By
implementing an integrated, cost-effective risk management program, you will establish
consistent global coverage, improve risk control and protect your critical assets. No other
broker in the world has the expertise, the control or the scope of resources to globally deliver
the service that Aon can provide.
With more than 47,000 employees and 500 offices in 120
countries, Aon is uniquely positioned to service your local needs on an international scale.