Global Risk Consulting Captive Solutions: Graduate Programme
Join our global captive and insurance management team as a graduate, and you’ll jump into a hands-on role in helping us to manage 1,232 insurance entities worldwide. These include captives, protected and incorporated cell facilities, special purpose vehicles and specialist insurance and reinsurance companies.
Our clients trust us to manage, control and reduce the total cost of their risk. On our graduate programme, you’ll gain a unique insight into how we identify and quantify the risks our clients take — by assisting them with selecting and implementing the appropriate risk transfer, risk retention and risk mitigation solutions.
Dublin (Ireland), Gibraltar, Pieta (Malta), Isle of Man, and St Peter Port (Guernsey)
What we do
Our consulting and management teams work closely together to create and implement innovative solutions:
- We work closely with actuaries and analysts to bring clarity to their risk exposures
- Our management services ensure accurate, compliant and timely reporting
- Our unique client benchmarking program analyses almost 15% of the world's captives. It enables comparison with peer groups by size, geography or industry
- Our best practices identify ways to maximise program efficiency
- Our breadth of experience generates ideas and innovation, keeping insurance entities current and relevant to the needs of their owners and insureds
- With 550 colleagues worldwide and offices all across the globe, we have a truly international reach
This 18-month graduate programme is designed to identify and develop the future leaders of our business. As a result, we're looking for candidates who have strong potential for building a lasting career at Aon.
Impress us, and you’ll have the opportunity to work with key business leaders across our insurance, finance, compliance and risk consulting groups. This will give you the chance to immerse yourself in our risk, consulting and captives operation, through on-the-job learning opportunities and participation in European captive projects.
Training and development
Our clients and regulatory authorities need regular evidence of individual competence, to make sure we’re able to deliver professional service and advice. The best way for us to do this is to ensure our employees hold — or are studying towards — an industry-recognised professional qualification.
So, during the graduate programme, we’ll support you in obtaining a professional qualification, preferably one in insurance or accounting — at a level that’s suitable for your position.
Your learning and development will be fast-paced and hands-on. You’ll follow a placement framework that’s relevant to your working domicile, giving you the technical knowledge and client management skills you need to build a successful career at Aon. Plus, we have an attractive educational assistance policy in place to support you as you grow and develop.
- Applicants will have achieved (or be on track to achieve) at least a 2:1 degree within an international insurance and finance-related discipline
- Willing to travel to other European domicile locations during the placement, to take part in various projects and training events
- Numeracy and analytical abilities
- Customer service skills and the confidence to question
- Stream 1:
Actuarial Consulting – General Insurance
- Stream 2:
Actuarial Consulting – Pensions
- Stream 3:
- Stream 4:
Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management
- Stream 5:
Employee Benefits Broking and Consulting
- Stream 6:
Global Risk Consulting - Captive Solutions
- Stream 7:
Human Capital Solutions Consulting
- Stream 8:
Insurance Strategy Consulting
- Stream 9: