Client Management 12-Month Industrial Placement
Passionate about going above and beyond for clients? You’ll fit right in here at Aon as a client management industrial placement.
Hundreds of UK employers — from FTSE 100 companies to ambitious up-and-coming firms — turn to our retirement and investment business for advice on running pension schemes. Providing vital support to senior team members, you’ll make an immediate impact as you explore our business, develop your professional skills and build a valuable network of contacts. What better way to launch your career?
- Industrial placements are open to students who have this opportunity as part of their undergraduate degree.
- To apply, you’ll need to be studying for your undergraduate degree with a minimum predicted grade of at least a 2:1 or equivalent qualification.
- Understanding of the value of customer service, an aptitude for teamwork and an enthusiastic approach are important, too.
As a client management industrial placement, no two days are the same; you’ll be involved in supporting client management activities, ensuring employers’ pension schemes are run efficiently and more.
Our aim is for you to learn about the potential career path ahead of you, while being given real responsibility on client projects. We'll work with you through classroom-based and on-the-job training to develop your understanding of our retirement business and client management skills — including communication techniques, project management and networking.
The placement will start in September 2022 and will run for 12 months.
You'll get involved in
- Supporting the delivery of client plans and project management
- Assisting in day-to-day retirement services, including drafting reports and newsletters for trustees
- Attending and planning face-to-face client meetings and conference calls, taking minutes and managing the follow-up actions
- Playing an active part in delivering client satisfaction, retention and profitability
- Carrying out administrative tasks that contribute to the retirement and investment consulting process
- Inputting data accurately to maintain management information
- Stream 1:
Actuarial Consulting – General Insurance
- Stream 2:
Actuarial Consulting – Pensions
- Stream 3:
- Stream 4:
Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management
- Stream 5:
Insurance Strategy Consultants
- Stream 6:
- Stream 7:
Human Capital Solutions Consulting