Human Capital Solutions Consulting: Data Operations Internship
At Aon, our Human Capital Solutions practice works with UK and international companies to help them address HR challenges and achieve business results through people.
Our Rewards Solutions function is part of the wider Human Capital Solutions practice and helps our clients make better business decisions. As a Summer Placement intern, you will join Aon for 10-12 weeks supporting the business during the survey production season.
Working alongside senior consultants in the development of annual compensation studies, you will gain exposure to various industry segments including the financial services industry, commercial real estate and hospitality, as well as in depth exposure to technical operations and report building.
Our interns experience the full lifecycle of our business. Your responsibilities will include; running data reports and managing data sets, managing our internal reporting engine and establishing data integrity.
- Entrants can be graduates, or in any year of an undergraduate degree and have achieved or be on target to achieve at least a 2:1 or equivalent in any discipline (a numerical qualification is preferred)
- 3 A-Level results A-C or equivalent in numerate disciplines.
- B in GCSE mathematics or equivalent
- Works well under pressure
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Stream 1:
Actuarial Consulting – General Insurance
- Stream 2:
Actuarial Consulting – Pensions
- Stream 3:
- Stream 4:
Insurance, Reinsurance and Risk Management
- Stream 5:
Insurance Strategy Consultants
- Stream 6:
- Stream 7:
Human Capital Solutions Consulting