Industry, Trade and Commerce
The economic environment is constantly changing and with it the risks that present businesses in every industry with ever new operational and financial challenges:
- New rules, laws and ordinances
- Globalisation, new suppliers, new markets and new competitors
- New dependencies (supply chain risks)
- Increased pressure on margins
- Outsourcing of production processes abroad or their contracting-out to other businesses
- Effects of global warming
What can Aon do for you?
Aon offers tailor-made risk management and insurance solutions that help you and support you in achieving your operational and financial objectives. Aon contributes industry knowledge, experience and a global network to the process of devising solutions that meet your needs.
The Aon team of experts will be happy to advise you in the following specialised areas:
- ERM (Enterprise Risk Management) – from risk assessment to risk transfer (holistic risk analysis)
- Supply chain risk analyses
- Risk finance – finding out how much of the risk you should bear and how the rest needs to be transferred
- Local or international insurance solutions
- Environmental liability
- Efficient insurance management in all lines of business and specialities that is in compliance with the law
- Captive studies and management
- Benchmarking (premiums, cover) against comparable undertakings
- Due diligence and risk/insurance analyses in M&A transactions
- Modelling of natural perils
Tell us about your specific concerns. We will be happy to give you tailor-made and in-depth advice.