The Washington Report
President Signs Spending Bill Into Law
On February 15, 2019, President Trump signed into law a $328 billion dollar spending bill (H.J. Res. 31 (116)), averting another government shutdown. The law provides funding for various government agencies through September 30, 2019.
The full text of H.J. Res. 31 (116) is available here.
Now Available: Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance Quarterly Update
The Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance practice is pleased to present its Quarterly Update of recent legal developments for the first quarter of 2019. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- How Will Your Retirement Plan Respond to Cybersecurity Threats?
- New Litigation Challenges How Pension Plans Define Actuarial Equivalence
- Application of Proposed Hardship Distribution Regulations to 403(b) Plans
- Compliance Update for Plan Sponsors
- Relief from 403(b) “Once-In-Always-In” Rule for Part-Time Employees
- Quarterly Roundup of Other New Developments
- Recent Publications
The first quarter 2019 issue of the Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance Quarterly Update is available here.
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com