The Washington Report
May 9, 2018
Now Available: Retirement Legal Consulting and Compliance Quarterly Update
The Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance practice is pleased to present its Quarterly Update of recent legal developments for the second quarter of 2018. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- Financial Wellbeing Programs Provide Short- and Long-term Benefits
- Litigation Update—Fiduciary Investment Advice Rules
- Qualified Plan Compliance: Do You Have a Strategy?
- IRS to Formally Address Missing Participants Issue
- Cybersecurity—Next Steps for Plan Fiduciaries
- Recent Case Highlights Importance of Benefits Claims Process
- Proprietary Fund Litigation Helpful to Plan Sponsors
- Quarterly Roundup of Other Developments
- Recent Publications
The second quarter 2018 issue of the Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance Quarterly Update is available here.
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com