The Washington Report
September 12, 2018
Now Available: Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance Quarterly Update
The Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance practice is pleased to present its Quarterly Update of recent legal developments for the third quarter of 2018. In this issue you will find the following articles:
- Economically Targeted Investments: Fiduciary Duties Paramount
- New Program to Reduce Student Loan Debt While Saving for Retirement
- Should Plan Fiduciaries Monitor Rollover Marketing Practices?
- Recent Employee Benefit Issues in Business Transactions
- Quarterly Roundup of Other New Developments
- Recent Publications
The third quarter 2018 issue of the Retirement Legal Consulting & Compliance Quarterly Update is available here.
If you elect to comment or engage with our content via third-party social media websites, you authorize Aon to have access to certain social media profile information. Please click here to learn more about information that may be collected when using these tools on Aon.com