Investment Consultants Sustainability Working Group
Investment Consultants Sustainability Working Group (ICSWG) launches a trustee guide for assessing consultants’ climate competency – 29 January 2021
Developed through collaboration between all 17-member firms with input from ShareAction, The Pensions Regulator and the PRI, the guide is a practical response to the 2020 Pensions Climate Risk Industry Group (PCRIG) consultation, which recommended that pension scheme trustees require their investment consultants and asset managers to demonstrate climate competence.
Download the Guide.
About the Investment Consultants Sustainability Working Group
Aon is a member of the Investment Consultants Sustainability Working Group (ICSWG), a body of 17 investment consultant firms, all providing investment consulting services to UK asset owners. The group’s aim is to improve sustainable investment practices across the UK investment industry and seeks to do this by delivering to six commitments:
- Engage across a broad range of stakeholders, including asset owners, asset managers and regulators
- Seek investment outcomes which are genuinely sustainable and not treat sustainability as a tick box exercise
- Align with, and support, existing industry bodies and initiatives
- Support their respective clients who are too small to meaningfully engage with industry initiatives
- Create a guiding set of principles that indicate good practice with practical advice
- Be a body where regulators and other stakeholders can seek input when they need a view from investment consultants.
For more information, contact John Belgrove or Tim Manuel.
Pillar 3 Disclosure
Copyright © 2020 Aon Investments Limited. All rights reserved.
Aon Investments Limited, The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AN. Registered in England and Wales No: 5913159.
Aon Investments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.