The benefits of delegated investment for insurers
Delegating the day-to-day management of your investment portfolio to experts can help you to improve your returns in a risk-controlled, efficient and cost-effective manner.
Our approach gives you access to the best investment ideas, best research and best processes – enabling even smaller insurance firms to benefit from the expertise and economies of scale often reserved for their larger peers.
Aon’s insurance asset management services include:
- Fiduciary investment management
- Risk and capital management
- Asset liability management
- Cash flow modelling
- Standard investment management reporting
- Bespoke reporting such as Solvency II, FAL, LIM
- Peer analysis
- Capital market and de-risking solutions
- Strategic advisory
Clients benefit from:
- A partner to help evaluate and manage their investments
- Access to a global investment team with expertise in all major asset classes and best-in-class funds
- Enhanced diversification and better liability matching: a smoother, more certain route to your end goal
- A nimble and proactive investment strategy
- Your investment team time is freed up to focus on strategy
- Effectively uniting their asset and liability strategies
To find out more about how our insurer investment solutions could help you, please contact us.
Copyright © 2020 Aon Investments Limited. All rights reserved.
Aon Investments Limited, The Aon Centre, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street, London, EC3V 4AN. Registered in England and Wales No: 5913159.
Aon Investments Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.