- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
About Aon Employee Benefits
Aon Employee Benefits is one of the largest employee benefits brokerages and consulting firms in Ireland. We are passionate about working with employers to deliver innovative, sustainable and engaging benefits solutions that are the best fit for our clients' objectives and budgets. Our main goal is to provide the broadest range of employee benefits services to each of our clients and become their trusted partner.
Whether you're a large corporate or SME, no matter where you're located and what industry you specialise in, our established and excellent reputation means we can design, negotiate, and communicate the best employee benefits package for you.
We provide specialised consultancy services, design, implementation and support to our clients along with developing benefits technology solutions in-house. Our products and services include:
- Health and risk benefits broking, consultancy and administration, including Evolution, our innovative broking solution for SME clients
- Online benefits technology Bigblue, also provides central access for employees to all areas of pay and reward
- Award-winning flexible benefits, consultancy, technology and administration
- Total reward and benefit communications
- Defined contribution pensions including professional trusteeship, employee financial education and our member engagement solutions, including financial management technology solutions
- Executive & employee financial education and planning services that encompass a more holistic approach to managing financial affairs
All of the above services are provided in Ireland and globally with our international benefits solutions from 500 dedicated offices in over 130 countries, encompassing 65,000 professionals. Find out more about the wider Aon community.
To find out more about the products and services offered by Aon Employee Benefits, please contact us at email@example.com or speak to one of our friendly staff by calling 01 2666000.
Prevention is better than cure
Aon is pleased to present a new whitepaper exploring how data-driven intervention and mHealth technology are revolutionising employee wellbeing and behavioural change. Read more.
Employee Mindset Study
Aon’s Employee Mindset Study explores the preferences and attitudes of Irish employees, towards total rewards, employee benefits and financial wellbeing and how well their employers are meeting their expectations in this respect. Read more.