- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Attitudes and Perceptions towards Rewards and Benefits in Ireland
With the Irish workforce nearing full employment, it’s worrying that only 37% of respondents are engaged with their jobs – this is significantly behind the European average. This low level of engagement is driving employees to seek new challenges, with nearly one in three respondents likely to seek new employment in the next 12 months.
What does your workforce really want from the employee experience?
Source: Aon's Employee Mindset Study 2020
Aon’s Employee Mindset Study explores the preferences and attitudes of 550 employees, towards total rewards, employee benefits and financial wellbeing and how well their employers are meeting their expectations in this respect.
The study discusses key insights such as:
- What attracts employees to an organisation
- What changes to total reward will have the biggest impact on employee engagement
- What are the most valued and impactful employee benefits
- The role of the employer and the financial wellbeing of their people