- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Over the last number of years there has been a global shift from Defined Benefit (DB) to Defined Contribution (DC) pensions. The DC market is firmly established for the future. This shift requires a new focus. Engagement, education and retirement outcomes are critically linked to a successful pension arrangement.
In order for employees to engage in retirement savings; not only do they need to understand the level of contributions being made, they need to be educated about the investment choices available to them within the scheme and the potential outcomes at retirement. Simplifying the complex pension literature in the market to focus on the important aspects of retirement planning and linking to broader financial plans is key to unlocking engagement levels.
At Aon Employee Benefits, our solutions are not only aimed at simplifying pensions for employees, but also for our clients. We will work in partnership with you, helping you to achieve higher employee engagement and appreciation levels.
Other solutions include:
- DC market review – sourcing the most competitive pension arrangement for clients and their employees
- Consultancy – simplifying pension structures through harmonisation, consolidation and vendor management
- Member engagement – actively engaging with scheme members in educating them about their choices and options
- Governance – helping to manage the governance of pension arrangements and keeping clients informed of legislative and market changes
- Design – using our analytics and benchmarking data to help clients design a fit for purpose pension benefit
- Trusteeship - professional, independent services
Speak to our qualified pension advisors today to find out how we can deliver cohesive and effective pension solutions for you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +353 1 266 6000.
Get in touch with us today
Prevention is better than cure
Aon is pleased to present a new whitepaper exploring how data-driven intervention and mHealth technology are revolutionising employee wellbeing and behavioural change. Read more.
The case for Flexible Benefits in Ireland white paper
Many employers are now focusing on a differentiated approach to reward and benefits. The growth in adoption of the flexible and online benefits model is now established and seemingly set to continue at a faster pace. Read more.