- Aon EB Homepage
- Products & Services
- Thought Leadership & News
- Why Aon
- Contact Us
Over the last number of years there has been a global shift from Defined Benefit (DB) to Defined Contribution (DC) pensions. The DC market is firmly established for the future. This shift requires a new focus. Engagement, education and retirement outcomes are critically linked to a successful pension arrangement.
In order for employees to engage in retirement savings; not only do they need to understand the level of contributions being made, they need to be educated about the investment choices available to them within the scheme and the potential outcomes at retirement. Simplifying the complex pension literature in the market to focus on the important aspects of retirement planning and linking to broader financial plans is key to unlocking engagement levels.
At Aon Employee Benefits, our solutions are not only aimed at simplifying pensions for employees, but also for our clients. We will work in partnership with you, helping you to achieve higher employee engagement and appreciation levels.
Other solutions include:
- DC market review – sourcing the most competitive pension arrangement for clients and their employees
- Consultancy – simplifying pension structures through harmonisation, consolidation and vendor management
- Member engagement – actively engaging with scheme members in educating them about their choices and options
- Governance – helping to manage the governance of pension arrangements and keeping clients informed of legislative and market changes
- Design – using our analytics and benchmarking data to help clients design a fit for purpose pension benefit
- Trusteeship - professional, independent services
Speak to our qualified pension advisors today to find out how we can deliver cohesive and effective pension solutions for you. Contact us at email@example.com or by calling +353 1 266 6000. If your query relates to an existing pensions scheme – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch with us today
Retirement income is one of the most important parts of financial planning. To get you started on this journey, we have developed three guides, each of which focuses on a key stage. Read more.
Employee Mindset Study
Aon’s Employee Mindset Study explores the preferences and attitudes of Irish employees, towards total rewards, employee benefits and financial wellbeing and how well their employers are meeting their expectations in this respect. Read more.