Credit, Guaranty & Government
In business, the financial world and indeed in life, volatility abounds. Aon Benfield’s Credit & Financial Risks team specialize in the structuring and placement of credit and financial risks reinsurance products, providing customized solutions that are tailored to our clients’ individual
requirements and to the changing dynamics of the industry.
Our team will support and enhance your operations, helping you to navigate or circumvent difficult periods in the economic and business cycle with advice that is distinct, innovative, contemporary and expert.
As the largest and most experienced team in this specialist sector, we serve many of the world’s leading Credit, Surety and Political Risk insurance and reinsurance organizations, including Lloyd’s syndicates, Export Credit Agencies and other government entities.
A Proven Track Record
We have helped our clients navigate the most challenging of environments, including the recent credit crunch and global financial crisis that has, for many companies, redefined the way they view credit and political risks.
Our experience in credit, political and financial risks is unmatched in breadth and depth, covering:
- Trade Credit
- Bonding / Surety
- Political Risk
- Structured Trade Credit / Mortgage Indemnity Guarantee
- Political Violence / Terrorism / Kidnap & Ransom
- Residual Value
A Trusted Partner of the World’s Biggest Organizations
Our team structure and place the world’s largest Trade Credit reinsurance program and the world’s largest Political Risk and Structured Trade Credit program. Furthermore, we:
- Place more than USD2 billion premium into global reinsurance markets annually
- Help facilitate USD500 billion of global trade and investment through reinsurance of our clients’ portfolios
- Have collected over USD1.5 billion in reinsurance recoveries over the past two years on behalf of our clients
- Represent more than 54 clients internationally
- Have more than 125 years of combined experience in the Credit and Financial Risks field
Global ReSpecialty comprises more than 130 colleagues operating across 60 product lines, including Aviation, Marine & Energy, and Non-Marine Retrocession. As the leaders and pioneers in the industry Global ReSpecialty has the resources to work with every part of our clients’ businesses with
capabilities that span multiple lines and territories. Together, and with other integrated Aon Benfield teams, we take a holistic view of your business and objectives and use our expertise and analytical tools to act as your risk management advisor.